明升体育-篮球比分 Oberlin will apply its core liberal arts curriculum to an integrative concentration in journalism designed to enhance its long history of preparing journalists for successful careers.
Video Description: Oberlin Scenes
This silent video makes quick cuts, with each of the following segments lasting 2 or 3 seconds.
明升体育-篮球比分From an aerial view, the Oberlin campus comes into focus, followed by:
- A dancer stretches in a dance studio.
- A conductor leads an orchestra, viewed from behind and above the musicians.
- A baseball player fields ground balls during practice.
- A bicyclist pedals along a path toward Memorial Arch.
- A professor teaches in a classroom.
- A trombonist rehearses.
- A swimmer performs the butterfly stroke.
- A silhouetted person approaches the curved wall outside Hall Auditorium at night.
- Several groups of students work in a science lab.
- A student is animated while explaining the artwork behind her.
- An athlete runs past a building on a cold morning.
- The strings of a double bass vibrate as they are played by a jazz musician.
- A student explains an idea.
- A pianist practices on a Steinway grand piano.
- In a museum gallery, a group of students gazes at a painting.
- A singer and piano accompanist rehearse in a sunny room.
- A student in class holds a pen while speaking.
- Holding a boom microphone, a student makes a recording.
- A student cook prepares fresh vegetables.
The video then loops back to the beginning.
Think one person can change the world? So do we.
明升体育-篮球比分 David Fineman was part of a research group led by a neonatal researcher.
An award-winning teacher and accomplished scholar, David Kamitsuka chaired the steering committee that produced the landmark One Oberlin report.
Distinctive courses of study draw upon interdisciplinary resources, chart paths toward 21st century careers.
Finding success with an Oberlin degree in hand, these young alumni share how Oberlin shaped their decision to seek a fellowship, to pursue a particular course of study, or to embark on their career.
明升体育-篮球比分 Biology and biochemistry graduate Gabby Walsh ’18 is working as a postbaccalaureate fellow at the Food and Drug Administration.
From the Blogs
I’m a first-year having my first experience in college radio!
明升体育-篮球比分While college seems to fly by, there is still more than enough time to be curious, take chances, and follow my dreams.
明升体育-篮球比分While I have taken many interesting classes so far, I know it is only a taste of what Oberlin has to offer me.
Plan Your Visit
Interested in Oberlin? Our visit programs provide several different ways for you to spend time on campus exploring our classrooms, labs, living spaces, and social venues. Join us for a few hours, a full day, or overnight.
“Oberlin kinda lets you naturally find your passion. Once you figure it out, there are tons of resources. When I was looking for industry positions, I reached out to six or seven alums, and they all got back to me and gave me referrals to the companies they worked for. Oberlin’s alumni network is really great. Everyone wants you to succeed.”Matt Banda ’19